Working together with our partners to transform our community and make it a better place to live
Our VISION is to reduce poverty in our community and revitalize it while preserving its heritage and honoring its culture and character.
Our MISSION is to work together in a collaborative effort improve the quality of life in Pecan Park and other neighborhoods around Milby High School through education, support and encouragement of students and their families.
The Carole & Ronald Krist Samaritan Counseling Center
is providing free*
Counseling Services at:
Mission Milby CDC
2220 Broadway Street,
Houston, Texas 77012
Tuesdays 2 P.M. - 6 P.M.
To make an appointment or for more information, call and leave a voicemail!
Looking for new clients!
Providing individual, couples, and family therapy counseling services.
*These counseling services are free at this time due to a generous grant.*
• Public Computer Labs
• Community Garden
• Free Wireless Internet Access
• Exercise Classes
• Youth Mentoring
• Youth Summer Camp
• Career Exploration and Development
• HOCK (Help Our Community Know)
• Youth and Family Educational Workshops
• Community Forums
• Nutrition/Cooking Classes
• AARP Income Tax Service
• Counseling Services
• Immigration legal services, education, advocacy
• And more!
• Youth After-School and Summer Programs
• Youth and Family Workshops
• Positive Action Parenting
• And more!